HOME > ABOUT US > MEDIA CENTRE
- When 300,000 Torontonians say they have no one, second Toronto Social Capital study shows who's disconnected and why that matters to city's health, November 22, 2022
- Toronto's 2021 Vital Signs Report Shows Inequality at Record High, October 5, 2021
- New Toronto Foundation report reveals devastating toll of COVID-19 ripple effects on Toronto, November 12, 2020
- Toronto’s Vital Signs report exposes Toronto’s worsening inequality, October 7, 2019
- Innovative new Canadian initiative will mobilize unprecedented funds towards gender equality, June 2, 2019
- First-Ever Toronto Social Capital Study Released, November 6, 2018
- First-time Toronto’s Vital Signs Report exposes pervasive inequity, February 28, 2018
- Toronto Millennials are killing stereotypes by giving back to their city, January 19, 2018
- Holiday Hand-up: On Giving Tuesday Torontonians can have a big impact on small, local charities, November 28, 2017. View the Canada Newswire version here.
- 15th Toronto’s Vital Signs Report Released, October 4, 2016
- Toronto Foundation appoints Sharon Avery as President & CEO, July 20, 2016
- Toronto Foundation announces resignation of President & CEO, Rahul K. Bhardwaj, March 31, 2016
In The News
Working with the media is an important way we help build awareness of Toronto’s biggest challenges and issues, and the incredible work being done by Toronto community organizations, charities, nonprofits, and grassroots leaders. Here, you’ll find a selection of relevant media coverage and press releases. Members of the media will also find important resources here, including our logo and branding package.
For more information, contact:
416-921-2035 ext. 224
THE CONNECTION E-NEWSLETTER
Read the latest news, stories and insights on the city's needs and opportunities; organizations working on solutions; and how to get involved with your philanthropy.