- New Toronto Foundation report reveals devastating toll of COVID-19 ripple effects on Toronto, November 12, 2020
- Toronto’s Vital Signs report exposes Toronto’s worsening inequality: October 7, 2019
- Innovative new Canadian initiative will mobilize unprecedented funds towards gender equality: June 2, 2019
- First-Ever Toronto Social Capital Study Released: November 6, 2018
- First-time Toronto’s Vital Signs Report exposes pervasive inequity: February 28, 2018
- Toronto Millennials are killing stereotypes by giving back to their city: January 19, 2018
- Holiday Hand-up: On Giving Tuesday Torontonians can have a big impact on small, local charities: November 28, 2017
- View the Canada Newswire version here.
- 15th Toronto’s Vital Signs Report Released: October 4, 2016
- Toronto Foundation appoints Sharon Avery as President & CEO: July 20, 2016
- Toronto Foundation announces resignation of President & CEO, Rahul K. Bhardwaj: March 31, 2016
For a full list of press releases and media alerts, visit newswire.ca/news/toronto-foundation.
Book a Speaker
Sharon Avery, President & CEO
Topics: City-building Philanthropy, Toronto’s Vital Signs Report
Aneil Gokhale, Director, Philanthropy
Topics: Charitable giving, Donor Advised Funds, planned giving, philanthropy in professional services
Sara Krynitzki, Community Initiatives Manager
Topics: Toronto’s Vital Signs Report, grantmaking
To book a speaker, contact Sasha Chabot-Gaspé.
Speeches & Op-Eds
- Sharon Avery in the Toronto Star: Philanthropy an untapped affordable housing resource
Toronto Foundation Logo Files for Download